Thursday, April 29, 2010

Second floor!!!!!!!!!


Hello Robbert.

Today  we  finished with  the  concrete, the  steps  and  the  balcony.  From  the  day  after tomorrow  we  start  working  at  the  walls  of  the  second  floor. 

  Ι am  working  the  plans  of  the  outside  area  and  I  believe  you  will have  news  from  me  at  the  end  of  the  week.

The  day  after  tomorrow  I  will sent  you  also  the  costing  estimate  for  the  concrete, digging, pluming,  and electrical.  

  Best stathis  



For those of you who can't see it, that first picture is the second floor and the hole is where the steps will go down!!

I don't think Stathis, who is our architect, builder, structural engineer, and project manager has ever done a photography course...

The 2nd picture is the concrete truck, and I can promise you , he must have destroyed a few  of my lemon trees .

Bravo!!



No comments: